Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Novelsisterhood Challenge

There was a challenge issued by the Novel sisterhood. I am glad to say it has reopened my brain and now I can't stop. The story of "The four-legged Trio" is well underway. I am so excited as the story is virtually writing itself. In the middle of the night last night I had to get up and peck away.
As the characters grow, and the lines keep going, I am delighted at the results.
My husband reads the story quite often and I am pleased to say I often find him chuckling, something unusual for him. Don't get me wrong, he laughs but usually he has suggestions, or just nods. This time he is more supportive than he has been in the past.
My poetry has been a major part of our marriage, his pride in it is complete, (I believe with all my heart though he is just slightly prejudiced)
The story is going well and with the Novel Sisterhoods help I don't see the book taking very long. Keep checking back. I plan on putting an except on Monday.

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for reading it to me...it sounds GREAT!